Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14648 State Highway 21, Other
25 Acres of rolling hills, scenic pastures & 2 story, 5 BR/2.5 bath home! Property fully fenced w/ cross fencing & pipe entrance. Large Barn w/ covered storage space & workshop. Shed w/ water & electric, 3 working pens w/loading chute. Land is hay producing maintaining average of 30 rolls annually. 6 total pastures-2 featuring 4 traps. 3 Fruit Trees. Home features include: Large Living area, Formal Dining & Breakfast area. Master 1st Floor w/bonus space! Spacious Bedrooms & Enclosed Mud Room!
- MLS® #17011636
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,790
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Septic, Well
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Open
- Listing Agent:Wendy Cline
- Listing Office:Wendy Cline Properties
- Address14648 State Highway 21
- Zip Code75835
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Gas Range, Island, Oven/Range
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.