Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7273 Riverside Parkway Highway 1102, Bryan
Welcome to The Ranch at Riverside Parkway, the finest in upscale luxury apartment home living in the Bryan-College Station area. Our gated, pet-friendly community offers 1 and 2 bedroom floor-plans with luxury interior finishes including genuine hardwood floors, plush stain-resistant carpets, Travertine tile, upscale porcelain bathtubs with tile surrounds, oil-rubbed bronze fixtures, vaulted ceilings on the 3rd floor, and generous walk-in closets. Every unit includes a modern kitchen with beautiful custom cabinets, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, spacious granite counter-tops, and Chicago brick backslashes. Covered balconies, featured in every unit, put residents in the center of breathtaking natural surroundings, rolling hillsides, and the natural banks of Turkey Creek. Experience the lightning speeds of 25 Mbps Fiber-Optic Internet, up gradable to 1 Mbps, wired directly to every unit. Residents have the opportunity to join Traditions Club with either a Golf or Social membership. The Ranch at Riverside Parkway is minutes away from everything including the Texas A&M Health Science Center, Traditions Club, the Biocorridor, RELLIS, Mays Business School, The College of Veterinary Medicine, Main Campus, Research Park, and Kyle Field. Call us today for your personal tour!
- MLS® #17014512
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built2017
- ExteriorStone & Frame, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Dog Run, Other Feature, Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionStone & Frame, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- FoundationPier Beam, Slab
- Listing Agent:Michael John Beckendorf
- Listing Office:Beckendorf Investments
- Address7273 Riverside Parkway Highway 1102
- SubdivisionThe Traditions
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Dryer, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.